Sunday, February 20, 2011

march in read and yellow

taltreasures created this colorful and bright treasury in which I have the absolute pleasure to be featured with my Sunshine Droplets Statement Necklace

Great colors...Lets see who stands behind them...

IT"S A MEN !!!! FANTASTIC!!!

and what a men...one with a great aesthetics and an eye for details

Check out my FAV picks from his shop-



Crazy ring LOVING it!!!

Who is TalTreasures-
"My name is Tal Baruch Rozen and I live on Kibbutz Ein Dor in Israel".

"I have been creating jewelry for the past 7 years".

"My vision is for everyone to be able to enjoy my jewelry. Therefore I make the highest quality pieces yet still keep the prices as fair as they can be. Each piece of jewelry is made with love, care and lots of attention".

"The inspiration for my jewelry comes from my surroundings: nature, people, thoughts, words and more".

Good Luck Tal!!!! You are well deserve it :)
bear_hugs

1 comment:

  1. Thank you
    What a fun way to open it the week!
    It is my Honor!
    Your lovely necklace
    Added color and beauty to my treasury!
    You have chosen interestin variety of things from a shop
    Each one is designed for a different taste...

    Again, thanks for the great exposure and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete