Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bob the Builder cake

I don't know if any of you know (well I sure some of you do...) that I use to have a cake decoration business called Tiamat Design-Genesis of the Creation.
I self taught the art of sugar paste through the web and start working with sugar and MMF dough right after Sierra was born and doing it ever since-not as much as I use to, as my main focus is going to my Etsy shops, but anyway, from time to time, I still get an order from my repeated customers .

My FIRST cake for Sierra's Britah (baby girl birth celebration)


This passed weekend I got this exact chance to work with sugar again-I had an order for a
B-Day cake with Bob the Builder theme and I can prove it-I still have blue fingertips to go along with me for at least a couple of days :-D


I'm making cakes for this customer's kid for three years now and each time it's a cartoon character which I need to recreate into a 3D dimension
Here are the cakes I made for her during the years

Ben 10 cake (or in our version Ben 7 )


Sponge Bob cake


Race Cars
cake



Bob the Builder cake


Well...I actually feel happy to finally reveal my other side of creativity to you and hope I'll have more chances to share my sweet hobby with you :)
bear_hugs

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cakes! My son would love the Ben 10 one! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I wish I lived in the US so I can make one for him!

    ReplyDelete