Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just Lovely...






Baby to GO created yet another beautiful etsy treasury and gave me the pleasure to be featured in it with my sailor knot headband
The title says it all-just lovely

I especially adore YooLa 's Cleopatra necklace ,it's very chic and totally made me wonder about her other creations.
Thus I thought, I shall explore her shop and bring you some treasures from her kingdom

Handmade artistic jewelry in silver and gold & DIY


Here are some of my favorite finds-




BIO (according to Yael's etsy profile)

Yael is a professional industrial designer and a partner in a design firm called www.Baribua.com
Her work demands a lot of creativity, but since all the work is done on the computer, it leaves her hands "starving".
For many years Yael was looking for an era in which she could create her final designs in her own hands. Naturally, she never really had the time to look for it. But then, (
lucky for us), life summoned Yael with a relocation period to Switzerland. Not designing for a while, left her with a growing hunger which led into taking a jewelry course.
The course was a big success she states, "I went back home by the end of the first day in ecstasy, with a feeling I haven’t felt for a long time... I started carrying my sketch book with me everywhere- designing new pieces.
The reactions of my friends at the international school my kids went to, were very encouraging, the mom's just loved my designs, first orders came in and I was so happy. I established a little atelier at home, and started exploring new techniques and fine tuning my skills".

Meantime, that great pause has ended and Yael got back home and back in her design firm- meaning again she didn’t have much time for her jewelry work.

Life has mysterious ways to put us on the right direction-course of life summoned Yeal with a jeweler that saw her work, loved it and asked to put it on display at his shop which was strong reminder yet again, to the fact of how much Yael loves creating jewelry and neglecting it is non an option anymore.

I find Yael's work very interesting and inspiring and thank life and Baby to GO for making me stumble upon her shop to find her beautiful artistic jewelry.

Yael,NEVER stop creating! You do a really wonderful work !!!



(*Check my feature about Baby to GO to see the amazing work she does)
bear_hugs

4 comments:

  1. Viki.....
    I'm so honored :) thanks for the feature and the kind words. Your sailor knot is fab and now its my turn to go check your shop :0 thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! I really do love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, Yael, I do love your work:)
    Beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete