Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sweet Gesture



What a lovely name for a treasury- Sweet Gesture...
Pink, feminine and too adorable cluster was created by a fantastic etsy seller petekdesign
and let me tell you, I just LOVE it!
- actually double love it- the name of the shop "petekdesign" is as clever and unique as the treasury Efrat created -it translates from Hebrew as NOTE design and that is exactly the speciality of this etsy shop- taking a young & fresh perspective, and help one decorate his/her walls in a special way, opening the door to creativity.


I DEF can see how creative Efrat is by her treasury picks,and I want to share her creativity with you-

Creative Posters & Photography for The Modern Home


Some of My FAVORITES-
Spooning Poster 30.4x42cm LIGHT BLUE AQUA


IF YOU WANNA KISS, KISS DON'T TALK - A4 Poster

From PetekDesign

I'm afraid to think it's true -Even Walls Have Ears Poster


I Am The Fly on the Wall (ye right..You wish to be lolol)
PetekDesign


This one is in Hebrew and DEF the wish of all of us in at least one point of our life (the title is the English translation ^^)

So...if you wish to be a fly on PetekDesign's wall, check her blog or like her on FaceBook-I surely will




bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment