Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sneak Peek -PURE white Roses Statement Necklace



Pure White Roses

I LOVE how this statement necklace turned out!!!
To me it looks so naive and pure yet so very sexy and the most important thing is -it is made from ALL up-cycled/recycled materials

The roses were made of pure silk and satin fabric scraps -leftovers from a Bat-Mizva dress I just finished sewing a few days ago
The blings in the center of the flowers are from Sierra's crafting kit which is no longer exist
Pearls were my mom's-she has NEVER wore these because they are faux
The butterfly charm I got through one of my swaps at swap-bot
Half circle links I cut from an old top and vest I don't wear anymore (that why each is in slightly different size)
3 silver chains were found by my father in law
and so ,NO of the materials were store bought by me but the clasps :)

I'm VERY HAPPY by the results!
SOON in my ETSY shoppie

Do you like???



bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment